Frager Factor

Monday, December 10, 2012

In The Spirit of the Season, Be Grateful
























I'd like to share something with you that always helps me reground and reconnect when it gets heavy... And you know it does.

I ate today.

I wore clean clothes today.

I have heat today.

I took a shower today.

I have a bed to sleep in.

I have a car.

I have a few dollars in my pocket.

I have the world's best dog.

I have many people who I love.

I have many people who love me...

I am having a wonderful day.

Finding the many, many things we who meet here have to be grateful for and expressing that gratitude will help us all to get through anything.



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email