Frager Factor

Monday, April 01, 2013

Hey Lori Ann, I Think This Is For You

LMAO- If you are going to do an end user mail campaign- do your homework and use a native English language speaker to write. Also check to see if there is a website in use before you offer to improve! I do like website question in subjectline though it still ended up in SPAM box.

But Lori Ann Wardi, you guys should by (packaged with .CO that I also own), because YOU are where BIG Ideas belong! Call me!  As for owner- try Penis, Dildo, Pigeon Shit, Dick Head!

From: S-h====ar -i---h--
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2013 2:16 PM
To: Owen Frager
Subject: To owen frager - Website Question

Dear owen frager,
I am contacting you because you own domain name. I thought that you might be interested in knowing that I am selling my domain name is very well suited for your site and owning such a name will attract relevant customers and could give you an advantage over competitors in the field.

Not only owning this domain can benefit you through additional online marketing and search engine pick up (like Google, Yahoo, etc), but it will also grow in value as these types of .coms are becoming much harder to come by and expensive to purchase.

I am offering to some relevant site owners. Please let me know if you’d like more info or to buy it.
Thank you for your consideration and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Warm regards,
Direct Mail Moron

About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email