Frager Factor

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Specially Selected Marketing Content From LinkedIn

My role here is not to cut and paste regurgitated stuff but to be a curator who finds you what you might never find on your own. LinkedIn is an essential source for doing real world business. Take time to explore it, there is so much going on there beyond the walled garden of domains that apply to brands which is the end point of domains anyway.

 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Top Content, Tailored For You
 
Keep up with what you're following
 
 
 
 
 
John C Abell
 
John C Abell published
 
 
 
Things I Carry: A Pebble (Not In My Shoe)
 
Things I Carry: A Pebble (Not In My Shoe)
 
linkedin.com · I've been carrying my most essential item for a scant two weeks. But I already mark time as Before and After the Pebble...
 
 
 
Like
 
Comment
 
Share
 
 
 
35 more posts from people you're following
 
 
Steve AbellSteve AbellDaniel AbellMatt AbellSee all posts 
 
 
 
 
Editor's Pick
 
Editor's Pick
 
 
You Aren't Indestructible or Indispensable — And That's Good
 
You Aren't Indestructible or Indispensable — And That's Good
 
 
Vivek Wadhwa on LinkedIn · On the flight back from Mexico, I started to feel a shooting pain in my left arm. It was as if electricity was passing through my...
 
Like
 
775Comment
 
310Share
 
 
 
 
 
23 Of The Most Hilariously Unfortunate Ad Placements Ever
 
23 Of The Most Hilariously Unfortunate Ad Placements Ever
 
 
businessinsider.com · No matter how well-intentioned an ad is, its message can be totally foiled based on its placement. We've already shown you the...
 
Like
 
64Comment
 
8Share
 
 
 
 
 
Steve Anderson
 
Steve Anderson published
 
 
Things I Carry: My Laptop, a Wifi Hotspot, and Plenty of Black Tea
 
Things I Carry: My Laptop, a Wifi Hotspot, and Plenty of Black Tea
 
 
linkedin.com · I travel – a lot.So far in 2013 (according to my TripIt account), I have traveled to 25 different cities and spent 56 nights away...
 
Like
 
Comment
 
Share
 
 
 
 
 
How to Use the New Pinterest: What Marketers Need to Know
 
How to Use the New Pinterest: What Marketers Need to Know
 
 
socialmediaexaminer.com · Pinterest changes: Find out how this impacts your marketing strategies and what you need to know to continue to generate sales...
 
Like
 
19Comment
 
1Share
 
 
 
 
 
Steve Rubel
 
Steve Rubel published
 
 
Things I Carry: Three Lists That Keep Me Focused on my Career North...
 
Things I Carry: Three Lists That Keep Me Focused on my Career North...
 
 
linkedin.com · In the hustle of bustle of life, it's easy to be distracted and hard to manage your career. Before you know it, you conclude one...
 
Like
 
Comment
 
Share
 
 
 
 
 
What's It Take To Be A Modern Marketer?
 
What's It Take To Be A Modern Marketer?
 
 
mediapost.com · According to a new study by Eloqua, Modern Marketing, modern marketers understand the competencies that are required in their...
 
Like
 
27Comment
 
1Share
 
 
 
 
 



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email