Frager Factor

Friday, May 31, 2013

NASDAQ: AAPL— Domainer Bob Luther Penning A Book on Apple; Creatively Leveraging Kickstarter and Bloomberg To Fund & Launch



It all started with this email I received from Bob Luther (again a lifetime relationship which would never have happened if not for T.R.A.F.F.I.C (and to the naysayers I don't care how many people attend, all that matters is that Bob and dozens of others I do business with today were there):

From: Bob Luther
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:56 PM
To: Owen Frager
Subject: re. your interest in Apple Computer

Hello Owen, 
We met a few years back at a domain auction and corresponded when you were doing your webinar series. I hope all is well with you. I still have my web business CountyWebsite.com, but have not been too active with domains lately.

Remembering that you were very interested in Apple, I thought I would share this with you...

Today I was interviewed on Bloomberg TV, regarding my book on the story of my vintage Apple computer (link below). Below that is the link for my campaign for pre-sales of the book.

If you would have an interest in reading the book, and could help me by buying one of the packages, I would really appreciate it (lowest package is only $10). 

Check out the Bloomberg interview above and the Kickstarter page HERE.

Nothing sells like the power of television and having the editorial to support the pledge page is a winning combination.

I never paid attention to Kickstarter before but now I am impressed. Also never used Amazon payments before and I am impressed as alyernative to PayPal. So easy!

Imagine getting financing to build anything you want on your domains? According to Bob,
Kickstarter reminds me of ebay, in terms of when I first interacted with it years ago:
1. it is a new interface and you have to methodically go thru it to use it properly
2. but if used well, it is powerful
3. most people wont take the time or initiative
4. incredible exposure opportunity
5. still small....so you dont get lost there. If it grows 5x, maybe it gets watered down
6. platform and interface is user friendly
7. addictive to check out the offerings....it is like realty tv, next thing you know....you've been there for two hours

I'll be interviewing Bob about the book next week. The greatest gift you can give yourself is helping someone else. So if you believe in Karma, help a fellow domainer with just a $10 contribution and what goes around will come around. DONATE HERE


Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email