Frager Factor

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers




Happy Mother's Day to the incredible Mothers of our readers. We may not say it much but we deeply appreciate you, and our family would not be a solid family without your efforts. A card, flowers, and dinner is not much, but its a small token of how important you are to us. Take off your shoes, so we can massage your feet.


Good Morning Folks,
I'll always Love my Mama. She brought me in this world.

Those words from "I'll Always Love My Mama"**, a 70s classic by The Intruders. Only folks my age might understand this music or these profound statements that follow. 


But whatever your age, everyone who still has a mother should learn to appreciate her more while she's here because you can be assured you'll kick yourself if you didn't once she's gone.


==> I OWE MY MOTHER A LOT FOR HER MATERNAL WISDOM . . .(by Arthur J Williams one of my former partners in Ron Owen & Partners Tape House New York)


1. My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.

"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."

2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."

5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."

6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."

8. My mother taught me THE SCIENCE OF OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

9. My mother taught me CONTORTION-ISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"

10. My mother taught me STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."

12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"

13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"

15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."

16. My mother taught me ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."

17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"

18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."

19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"

20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."

23. My mother taught me ABOUT MY ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"

24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."

25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"


Love you MOM!
Have a Happy, HEALTHY and Joyous Mother's Day Weekend,Owen 


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . .
"Every boy should grow up with this song in he's heart for there mother. 
Then he would know how to treat his wife or girlfriend." 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .  
**I'll always love my Mama
She's my favorite girl
I'll always love my Mama
She brought me in this world 
Sometimes I feel so bad
When I think of all the things I used to do
How Mama used to clean somebody else's house
Just to buy me a new pair of shoes 
I never understood
How Mama made it through the week
When she never ever got
A good night's sleep 
Talking 'bout Mama
Talking 'bout MamaTalking 'bout Mama 
I'll always love my Mama
She's my favorite girl
I'll always love my Mama
She brought me in this world 
A mother's love is so special
It's something that you can't describe
It's the kind of love that stays with you
Until the day you die 
She's taught me little things
Like say, "Hello and Thank you, please"
While scrubbing those floors
On her bended knees 
Talking 'bout Mama
Talking 'bout MamaTalking 'bout Mama 
I'll always love my Mama
She's my favorite girl
I'll always love my Mama
She brought me in this world 
I'll always love my Mama
I'll always love my Mama
I'll always love my Mama
I'll always love my Mama 
I'll always love my Mama
I'll always love my MamaI'll always love my Mama
I'll always love my Mama 
My MamaShe's my favorite girl
I'll always love my Mama
She brought me in this world

I'll always love my Mama 

I'll always love my Mama 

I'll always love my Mama


Source: Declassified from Frager Factor VIP hat Tips Arthur Williams & Maurice Henry Jr.

Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email