Frager Factor

Friday, May 24, 2013

Stop T.R.A.F.F.I.C. — I Have To Get Off

In as much as I was so much looking forward to catching up with all of you at  T.R.A.F.F.I.C., my doctor has other plans for me. I will have take a rain check until October in Florida. No need to write and ask if I am OK. I am. But I want to stay this way. And don't want to so anything like sitting in a confined space for a long flight, to tempt this little bugger out of remission. 



Imagine what life would be like for you if these hands locked up and you'd have to go months without my posts and shares until PT knocked them free :)

I will be rescheduling the adjunct client event I was hosting in California until later in the summer.

Knock them dead at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. (it's going to be a GREAT one) and see you around the bend my friends.

Have a happy, safe, healthy and joyous Memorial day weekend.

Owen

Ps. For those still on the fence about T.R.A.F.F.I.C., Rick and Morgan have thrown in tremendous incentives for last minute booking HERE



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email