Frager Factor

Friday, May 03, 2013

Will GE Bring Its 20K Domain Names To Life?

I was doing some research on Google and stumbled upon the record for Crime.com showing GE as owner. The page does not resolve. I wondered why GE would want to own a domain like that so I Googled GE and Crime and right there was the answer. Now I am curious about the other 20K they hold.

But in the process I came across a Fortune 500 reason to buy which is to take out a domain that could be used against them. Call it offensive crisis management.

Scan your lists with this in mind, there could be many prospects never previously considered. 



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email