Frager Factor

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Space Is Back With $20 Million Ads; The Web Continues To Reshape TV With MTV and Other BIG Brands Rolling Out Original Programs on DotCOM

Plus my friend Bari has some great advice for anyone about to start a new job. And we explore What are the best ways to think of ideas for a startup? (MySpace spot music  since I know you will ask: Mallrats (La La La) by The Orwells  

Sorry JT, the ad is not well received. Some comments from MySpace's YouTube page:

sorry but it's the stupidest ad i've ever seen... it makes me not want to check myspace ever again... 
I pressed play thinking this was bound to be wack. But by the end it was confirmed for me that this is indeed horrible. 
They thought they'd win everyone back by throwing a bunch of celebrities in a room and having them act stupid. Most people do idolise celebrities too much but c'mon...weak. 
What an incredible marketing blunder :(, Its a shame cause I was really pulling for the Myspace relaunch... Unfortunately the only thing this video really makes me wanna do is hit the stop button... 
Not sure what that was about but I'm scared. 
Go to facebook and stay there 'till your eyes pop out, thank you.
What the fuck did I just watch?
OOOPS.......






Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email