Frager Factor

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Making Mainstream News: "Creative branding with .Me" .. Canadian Hacker Makes Peace with Government & Proving Skeptics Wrong

Oleg Deripaska, Russian Billionaire, Gives Away $3 Million Bonus To Employees; NYSE targets IPOs With 'Big Stage' Ads and Seth Godin "It'll never last..." "Someone with her background will never make a go of this..." "Are you kidding me?" "Pathetic! Delusional!" "Social media is a fad, the iPad is a toy, you're never going to amount to anything..." Here's the thing..


I recently hit a professional goal that I had set in the beginning of the year. I had set this goal as a benchmark in the development of my business. I hit my goal on the timeframe I set. It feels GREAT to have accomplished it! This may be the...

Owen Frager



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email