Frager Factor

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The 3-D Love Parade Rolls On; Zuckerberg’s Wealth Soars $3.8 Billion; Five charged in US$300m hacking case

I believe 3-D PRINTING is hot, but 3-d itself is not. I also believe most 3-d printing names will not use the characters "3" "d" because those are tactics that like Beta, 8-track, VHS before keyword "tape" will evolve over time so no brand would want to lock themselves in. Lots of other news today thanks to Domain Bell, Mark Fulton and The OFrager Daily (great newspaper if I say so myself which was created as my own personal daily news reader).

Must-read incredible story of how the rich are making money off their heirs.



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email