Frager Factor

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Better Sex (.com) Comedy Central Gets Dirty After Dark

From Chats with an 18 Year Old Girl, to Gambling, To Massage Oils to Vibrator and to Better Sex as the ultimate reward for staying up so late... They all have GREAT call-to-actions like BetterSex.com, DraftKings.com... this is what I woke up to at 3M as my dental surgery was needing some pain relief:


Late Night TV Commercials

By , June 20, 2011 7:13 pm
My inability to sleep all night is your gain. As this was on Comedy Central during an episode of South Park, I figured it was a parody. But it wasn’t, and I was shocked. Who out there is fretting over 2 inches of height? I mean what happens if you get this woman, and then she finds out later after you take your shoes off that your shorter. Do you really want to be the person whose height is so important that they need lifts? Of all the things that could possibly be wrong about people, height is really the last thing anyone should care about.
I really can’t believe someone pitched this as an idea, and someone else thought it was a good idea to put their money behind it. At this point they might as well just be burning their money. At 3 in the morning, the last thing people are worried about is their height. Give me some good old hair in a can, or Extenze with the backing of Jimmy Johnson. But two inches of height? Not really a problem unless I’m high as a kite. I’m sort of surprised that they don’t have these for socks so that you can take off your shoes and lose height.
So would anyone out there really buy this? Is there anyone that worried about their height? What would you do when you have to take off your shoes? Am I insane for watching these shows at 4 AM and being amazed by them? Why the fuck can I not just fall asleep?
- See more at: http://www.paperstreetbrigade.com/blog/?p=24371#sthash.tbKKxo4A.dpuf

Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email