Frager Factor

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Getting Pulled Over By A REAL Traffic Cop after T.R.A.F.F.I.C & Domain Name Sales Off to A Brisk Fall Start

Funny story about Frank Schilling's GREAT party: At the end of the night, a group of the last Schilling dinner guests to leave (I call them the magic makers!)posed for the group photo below (Frank is third from the left in the front row with Ammar Kubba sitting on his lap (don't ask!). By the way, domain industry veteran Monte Cahn, at far right in the front row, is also an investor in the popular S3 Restaurant that hosted the event. Had I stayed till the end the cop (part of a three police car sting) who nabbed me would have likely gone off duty. Now I have a ticket to pay and traffic school to attend but they bought my story that I didn't have more than two drinks without putting it to the test. For a moment it was very scary as six huge officers surrounded my car while another went to look me up on his car computer for what seemed like an eternity.
Ironically I spend the evening chatting up DUI domain maverick Braden Pollock with whom I shared a new prospect "The Ticket Titan." My traffic stop (for running a yellow light just as it started to change red) happened right in front of Ticket Titan's huge office! How's that for a Shirley MacLaine moment!  My Advice: Do Traffic But Avoid It. Stay at the host hotel even though you live just ten miles down the beach
.

Photo: DN Journal
Here are the names sold last week. I will have links to end users and a wrap up of October's sales WITH prices within the next 48 hours, so stay tuned and check back!

I notice a lot of foreign words spelled in English. Could this be the next dotCOM trend as CCTLD holders run from their local domains to gain a global presence and ahead of the "G's"?

But TupacShakurQuotes.Com. I met Tupac and he was no Einstein. Too soon?


3bagger.Com
AltonCompany.Com
Applications1.Com
Arrestrecords.Com Kauffman)
BaliMap.Com
Baristas.Com
BelgiumCourt.Com
BioVault.Com
ButFucking.Com
ChineseScriptures.Com 
Claf.Com
ClinicFinder.Com (Schaffer)
Coinroll.Com
Commercen.Com 
Desguacelatorre.Com 
Formentera.Net
GotGroove.Com
JnezMusic.Com
Juegoderol.Com
Kanissa.Com
Kollegah.Com
Naturesvet.Com 
NuclearReactors.Com 
PasswordGenerator.Net 
Pepbandmusic.Com 
PetDrugStore.Com
Planetasurf.Net 
Qiku.Com
Sabries.Com
Scogan.Com 
Seattlepaving.Com
SGCP.Com
Shhbaby.Com 
ShopHampton.Com
Spielhallen.Com  
Swosu.Com
TradingCardGames.Com
Trombonne.Com
TruckBuyers.Com
TupacShakurQuotes.Com
Vator.Net
Vhe1.Com 
VideoMonitoring.Com
ZapNews.Com



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email