Frager Factor

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

This Christmas, I Am Thankful For You


Good Morning Folks,

Our lives are peppered with mentors, bosses, colleagues and teachers who have helped us with our professions. But I bet you're like me and got your first career lesson from family.

I'll never forget mine. I think of it almost daily around the holidays.

Holidays are a time for family and good memories. And for saying thanks.

I hope the coming days offer each and every one of you the chance to reflect on your own successes – both personally and professionally.

If there is one thing being in this business teaches you, (and I can confirm with the recent events of my own personal health and family well-being), it is that life can change in an instant.

Take time for what is important.

Rest and recharge when and where you can. I can’t wait to see what 2014 brings us.

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!


Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email