Frager Factor

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cruise Nude (.com): "How about those Cowboys?"


Here's a A Domain That Says What It Means and Means What it Says

I stumbled upon this site after reading a Facebook news item today about a Holland America cruise ship worker who was arrested in Florida after admitting that he raped and beat an American passenger during a nude cruise, before trying to throw her overboard.

From the CruiseNude.com's website:

There are probably as many answers to this question as there are people who ask it. After owning a clothes-free travel company for more than 20 years, I am still not sure I can answer the question with sufficient clarity, but here's my attempt.

It has been my experience that people who are able to leave their clothing behind in a social setting are also more able to check their egos at the door and be themselves, as they really are, rather than who they think others would like them to be. Of course, what happens to my vacation-mates sans clothing also happens to me. I find myself withholding less of who I am as I hide less of my body. I begin to accept myself, imperfections, and all. I can assure you, for a woman who tried for years to match the unrealistic standards of beauty set by the American advertising industry, this can be very liberating. Clothes-free vacationing leads to body acceptance...your own!

I can recall so many vacations that Tom and I took together before we discovered clothes-free vacationing. We would long to genuinely know some of our fellow vacationers, but never seemed to have the opportunity to push past the boundary of "What's your name? Where are you from? What do you do? How about those Cowboys?"



Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email