Frager Factor

Saturday, August 22, 2015

"It's my name and I worked hard for it ... and I'm not just going to let someone take it"

What’s one name worth and another not: AshleyMadison's best hope: erasing its name and starting over; Google: We Never Index All Your PagesHow to Write a Winning Proposal;How three former GoDaddy staffers plan to take over the used mobile device market; What Is the Dark Web?: Find out what the so-called dark web is and how it operates; Seth Godin: 5 Ways to Grow Your Market; The average credit score is now 695 — the highest it has been in at least a decade; Abandoning the Work I Hated; Swarms of robotic unicycles may deliver packages in the future; How to Optimize Your Brand's Presence on LinkedIn

  1. Owen Frager
    What Is the Dark Web?: Find out what the so-called dark web is and how it operates. http://nbcnews.to/1JBIwU9
    What Is the Dark Web? - NBC News
  2. Owen Frager
    "I'm so used to playing on a "This shows I will protect my name to the fullest. ... It's my name and I worked hard for it ... and I'm not just going to let someone take it." Supermarket Chain Must Pay Michael Jordan $8.9 Million for Using
    Chain Must Pay Michael Jordan $8.9M for Using Name to Sell Steak
  3. Owen Frager
    Wild and crazy stuff: "They would use GPS to help them navigate and facial recognition to confirm the identity of a recipient"
    Swarms of robotic unicycles may deliver packages in the future


Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email