Frager Factor

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blockbuster Video Didn’t See It Coming, Do You? Innovation & Mindset

What I Wish I'd Known Before My Business Failed; A Chinese Vlogger Just Sold an Ad Slot For $3.4 Million; Survey finds most SMB advertisers on Facebook spend less than $50 per month; America’s flyers can’t expect both cheaper fares and more legroom; Customer Success leads to company success; Group brainstorms don't work. A Google exec says this is a far better approach and Tesla’s Elon Musk is doing for executive compensation what he did for electric cars

  1. Owen Frager
    Make It A Great Place To Work Don't let tough business conditions be an excuse. The winners will always find a way!
    The Competitive Advantage of Fun. Yes, That's Right: 'Advantage'
  2. Owen Frager
    Another Tesla win: Elon Musk’s compensation plan is executive pay done right: https://lnkd.in/bpxkFCM
    Tesla’s Elon Musk is doing for executive compensation what he did for electric cars
  3. Owen Frager
    6 Lessons I Wish I'd Known Before My Business Failed http://entm.ag/1SbOG1L via @Entrepreneur
    6 Lessons I Wish I'd Known Before My Business Failed
  4. Owen Frager
    A Chinese Vlogger Just Sold an Ad Slot For $3.4 Million
  5. Owen Frager
    America’s flyers can’t expect both cheaper fares and more legroom
  6. Owen Frager
    Survey finds most SMB advertisers on Facebook spend less than $50 per month


Share/Bookmark
About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email