Frager Factor

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Unused: Apple Stole My Music. No, Seriously. Sign A Lease That Lets You Live Around The World

Make money in Real estate: Top 11 Real Estate Blogs We Marketing Geeks Love ; How Companies Are Quickly Realizing the Value of Digital Marketing Certifications; Rise Of Social Media Takes Toll On Traditional Advertising; Finding And Keeping A Next-Gen Workforce; Instagram Business Profiles to feature ‘Contact’ buttons, directions and more and.. American Bar Association releases cyber insurance guide for lawyers

  1. Owen Frager
    "When I signed up for Apple Music, iTunes evaluated my massive collection of Mp3s and WAV files, scanned Apple’s database for what it considered matches, then removed the original files from my internal hard drive. REMOVED them. Deleted. I
    Apple Stole My Music. No, Seriously.

  1. Owen Frager

    Owen Frager via JetSmarter

About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email