Frager Factor

Monday, October 10, 2016

IT Wasn't Created to be used to Reduce the Cost of IT; The Future of Work

Pets on Pot: The Newest Customer Base for Medical Marijuana; Pew: younger people actually prefer reading the news to watching it; Altucher: I stopped sleeping for fifteen years the first day I left my full-time job to go to my own business; Would You Buy Yahoo For $4.8 Billion? How 'Bout $3.8 Billion?Apple Enters the Search Ad Business Today: What Marketers Need to Know About and.. Carnival Corporation Was Ocean.com Domain Buyer
  • Owen Frager
    I stopped sleeping for fifteen years the first day I left my full-time job to go to my own business. I worked all day at my full-time job and then all night at company, along with my dozen or so employees. I stopped having friends for at l
    Don't Say You Are An Entrepreneur - Altucher Confidential
  • Owen Frager
    Imagine if you could have gotten in on Liquor as prohibition was ending.
    Pets on Pot: The Newest Customer Base for Medical Marijuana


  • Share/Bookmark
    About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

    Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email