Frager Factor

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Didn't Know How Low I Let Go Until I Stumbled Upon Charrish (.com) YES SIRI with TWO Rs

Longtime Springwise readers may remember TripIt, the travel organizer we featured several years back. After selling the firm for USD 120 million back in 2011, TripIt’s founders are apparently now back for another round with Chairish, an online consignment marketplace for buying and selling vintage, modern, and one-of-a-kind pre-owned home furnishings.
Sellers begin on the San Francisco-based Chairish site by entering a description, size, price, condition and photo for the item they’d like to sell. Chairish’s curation team approves every listing, and the company also handles all logistics, including payments and insured white glove shipping. In return, it keeps 20 percent of each item’s selling price, with the full remaining 80 percent going to the seller. Items must list for at least USD 250 on Chairish, and a concierge service is available for sellers in the Bay Area. Shipping is available only within the continental United States.
There’s a world of sellsumers out there, all hoping to make the most of the items they no longer want. One to partner with or emulate?
Spotted by: Murtaza Patel via

About The Author: Owen Frager is an Internet marketing expert ready to help take your company to the next level.

Contact Owen: Twitter | Google+ | Facebook | LinkedIn | Email